Upgrade Your Firmware, Reinvent the "Peel"
UPGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE, REINVENT THE “PEEL”
For the next generation of anti-aging treatments, we wanted it all … but as simply as possible.
For what felt like eons, anti-aging therapy was mostly understood to be lots and lots and lots of moisturizing—some of you may remember that until fairly recently, faces round the world were still entombed nightly in mounds of glutinous cold cream.
As the skin’s natural sloughing process became better understood, no self-respecting anti-aging cream would be caught dead without alpha-hydroxy acids or other keratolytics. Damage from the sun and other environmental factors plus the discovery of the role of inflammation in aging has led to the rise of antioxidants. And now fats are proving to play an important part in anti-aging, for both anti-inflammatory and reparative functions.
Creating new formulations is built into VMV’s DNA—in order to be consistent with the latest findings in hypoallergenicity but also to ensure that our products make use of the latest and best dermatological research to better meet the needs of our customers. According to a report1 by The NPD Group, Inc., the need for anti-aging therapy seems as prevalent ever.
Seventy-five percent of women skin care users … use skin care products to look the best they can for their age.
When asked what benefits are important in facial skin care products, more than half of the women surveyed (53%) said that anti-aging benefits, such as wrinkle and line reduction, and firming and lifting were extremely or very important to them.”
More important than anonymous market research of course is feedback from our own customers, many of whom have told us again and again that they need anti-aging therapy that is safe (won’t cause other problems like burns, irritations, pigmentations or acne that they’ll have to correct later) and effective (as there’s a lot of hype out there, they want something that’s proven to deliver).
For the next generation of anti-aging treatment, we wanted not the “it” ingredient of the moment — we’ve always been more about the “steak” than the “sizzle” — but as many as possible of the ingredients thoroughly proven in published, evidence-based clinical studies to provide everything that dermatological research has taught us thus far is needed for real, visible, long-term efficacy. The result: formulations whose simplicity — each ingredient was carefully chosen to deliver the most targeted, maximized results — belies impressively complex functions.
Our Re-Everything Renewing-Regenerating-Rebuilding-Revitalizing + more Therapy combines:
1) Maximized concentrations of kinetin, a potent antioxidant and growth hormone extensively studied and proven to cause fibroblast skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin. Because it is such a powerful ingredient even at minute doses…
… most creams contain 0.1 to 0.2% kinetin. Advanced Re-Everything treatment creams contain kinetin at 0.3% (and get even more from virgin coconut oil).
2) Two additional antioxidants, green tea and rice phytic acid, help revitilize damaged skin.
3) Unbuffered glycolic acid, a gold standard alpha-hydroxy acid, provides skin renewing microscopic dermabrasion. Unbuffered means undiluted. We were one of the first to safely use glycolic acid in this more effective state in a safe, stable cream. In Re-Everything, glycolic acid’s efficacy is enhanced by new actives and its sting erased by new soothing, reparative ingredients so it can act quicker and more aggressively without discomfort.
4) A rich dose of virgin coconut oil. On aging skin, virgin coconut oil (VCO):
- Replenishes fatty acids,
- Helps rebuild stronger cell membranes, and
- Prevents aging by preventing cellular oxidation and encouraging the formation of anti-inflammatory cell hormones.
- Our VCO is pure, USDA-certified organic, medical-grade oil.
Re-Everything is the only anti-aging treatment system that tackles aging from all the important angles:
Cellular rejuvenation: Skin cells are made to act younger, producing more structural proteins that the skin needs to stay strong, elastic and wrinkle-resistant.
Renewing microdermabrasion: As the skin ages, its natural exfoliation slows down and dead or older cells stay “glued” to the skin. Forcing them to shed away encourages healthy, newer cells to the surface.
Antioxidant repair to protect against damage from the sun and other environmental agents that produces degenerated collagen and a duller epidermis and dermis. Lipid therapy for cellular rebuilding: In addition to more profound, effective moisturization, this replaces skin cells’ fatty acids and minimizes inflammation, one of the most important causes of skin cell damage and aging.
Regular use of this composit therapy:
1) Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of (photo) aging;
2) Rejuvenates, retexturizes and refirms skin;
3) Makes skin notably stronger, softer and smoother;
4) Helps skin become more youthful in appearance as well as intrinsic, structural, cellular behavior, and
5) Replicates, complements and sustains the glow and other positive effects of clinical peels and procedures but on a daily basis and without the burn.
Proven. Effective. Simple (yet so not). We set out to break the “old” and ended up not just reinventing the “peel” but also changing the feel, creating a new ideal, causing a deep heal, and ultimately, your skin’s great reveal.
Looking to upgrade your firmware? Get re-everythinged.
Available at all VMV Skin-Specialist Boutiques and other stores where VMV is sold, and online at vmvhypoallergenics.com.